Every peso counts, every cents even...

In business, and in life, if one indeed values money truly, every peso counts.

Especially in business, moreso if one is operating under a tight budget, the cost of operations should be checked.

There are always opportunities for improvements, and for cost savings if one just takes the time to study it.

I've worked under Chinese managers - it is only recently that I appreciate more what it feels like to be in their shoes, now that I'm having my own business...

2 comments:

Dinma said...

I agree with you because even one cents has a worth so why waste it. Give someone that cents intsead and see it go a long way. Check out this site owned by student enterpreneurs of University of Lagos, Nigeria. www.unilagfaces.com and if you don't mind, let's link oneanother.Can we?

Buen said...

hi.. thanks for your comments.. sure, let's link up...